Refund Policy | User Terms of Service
The paragraphs below are also included in Club Vouchers “User-Terms of Service”. We have extracted these important points to make them more visible for your convenience.
This refund policy only covers and applies to unredeemed purchased Gift eVouchers. Any other eVoucher types issued by Club Vouchers like “Discount, Deal and Offer eVouchers” are considered promotional eVouchers and are excluded from this Refund Policy.
Our guaranteed Gift eVouchers 10 days refund policy
It is extremely important to us that you are happy with your Gift eVoucher purchase and we will do our best to satisfy your requirements. Our 10 calendar days “No Question Asked” Refund Policy is very transparent. You “The Customer” are entitle for a full refund of your purchase price for unredeemed Gift eVouchers within ten (10) calendar days inclusive the date of purchase and the date of claiming the refund.
Our 99p Discount, Deal and Offer eVouchers refund policy
Unfortunately our Promo eVouchers are not included under our refund policy and no refund can be applied to the 99p eVouchers. The reason for this is controlled by bank and gateway online charges in addition to the refund administration charges which may exceed the amount charged for the eVoucher.
Calculating the Refund Period for Gift eVouchers
To calculate the refund period is simple, for example, if you made your purchase on the 10th of the month, your entitlement will start on that day the 10th and will end at midnight on the 19th, a straight forward 10 calendar days calculation including the day of purchase and the day of the claim. Unfortunately, we are unable to make any refunds after the refund period have elapsed, this is due to our present arrangement with our restaurant members who supply you with the product. Please refer to “Understanding how refunds work” below for limitations as why we are unable to make a refund after the 10 days period has ended.
Understanding how refunds work?
Club Vouchers acts as a marketplace platform for businesses (Merchants) to display and advertise their products and services to you “The Customer”. We have negotiated with many businesses to bring you great and exciting deals at lower rates and make them available to you through Club Vouchers website.
When we sell you an eVouchers, we are actually collecting the payment on behalf of the business (Merchant), we also agreed with the merchant to settle the collected payments on specified cycle during the month. Therefore the 10 days refund period is our maximum period that allows us to make a refund from the purchase date up to the 10th day inclusive before paying the merchant.
How to request a refund?
- You must have your eVoucher number and your user account registered name before requesting a refund.
- The best way to request a refund is to send us an email to: email@example.com, make sure to include your name and eVoucher number.
- Once your request is received, a confirmation will be sent to you confirming that we have received your request.
- If your request is made within the 10 days period, the refund will be automatically processed and paid to the account you originally used to make the purchase. Then we will inform you by email when the transaction is completed.
- If your request is made outside the 10 days period, we will turn down the refund as stated in our “User Terms of Service, Refund Policy”.